Ron Hastie, of RJ Development, has been engaged to speak at the 2015 National Investment Center for the Senior Housing and Care Industry (NIC) Capital Business Strategies Forum to be held on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, California. Ron will be speaking about financing for private pay seniors housing operators along with several other respected industry panelists.
Operators of private pay seniors housing have a multitude of capital options to finance their business’ growth and development. This session is specifically designed to help small/mid-cap operators learn about available financing options, beyond those traditionally provided by local or community banks. Learn more about conventional bank and agency debt, equity structures, REIT, construction and bridge financing and mezzanine debt.
Session panelists will:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of available financing options
- Discuss how to access capital whether for an acquisition or development
- Share advantages and disadvantages of each financing option discussed
- Demystify the financing process including:
- How to identify the right lender
- A checklist of topics to discuss when meeting with a potential lender
- Lender’s underwriting, due diligence and closing processes
- Provide a glossary of fundamental financing terms
Founded in 2006, RJ Development, LLC is a leader in Seniors Housing development. The company offers a wide range of services designed to assist Seniors Housing clients with all facets of development and construction, from market selection to licensing, and asset purchases to repositioning of buildings.
RJ Development – Seniors Housing Delivered – On Time, On Budget, On Purpose.
RJ Development, Seniors Housing Delivered, and On Time, On Budget, On Purpose are trademarks or registered trademarks of RJ Development, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.