General Contracting Oversight
- Use all commercially reasonable efforts to supervise and manage the project in accordance with the project development schedule.
- Perform accounting oversight necessary for development according to the project budget.
- Establish and implement procedures for expediting the processing and approval of shop drawings, product data, samples and other submittals.
- After construction is substantially complete, in collaboration with owner, general contractor and Architect, prepare a punch list of incomplete or unsatisfactory items and a schedule for their completion.
- Assist Architect in conducting inspections to determine whether the work is substantially complete.
- Supervise the correction and completion of the punch list.
- Evaluate completion of construction and make recommendations to the Architect when the work is ready for final inspection.
- Assist Architect in conducting final inspection.
Manage and complete the licensing process, when applicable from the State, and deliver the license to owner.
- Prepare requests for draws from the construction lender and administer disbursements for development and construction expenses.
- Prepare initial budget, final budget, project development schedule, monthly reports (budget v. actual) and tracking and accounting for all draws and disbursements.
Oversee the delivery and installation process of all furniture, fixtures, and equipment.